PLR License and Rules:
Suggested Selling Price:
Main price: $27 (per product) on your main index page.
Discounted price: $22 (per product). You can have a special discount page where you sell the product for $22. The special page should be something like: www.productname.com/specialdiscount
What you CAN do:
[YES] Can be sold
[YES] Can edit the content and create new variations or versions (V2, V3, V4, etc)
[YES] Can create brand new products out of the source files
[YES] Can combine more than one product and create bigger products
[YES] Can edit the sales letters and sales graphics
[YES] Can rename the product
[YES] Can put your name on it and sell it as your own product
[YES] Can be packaged (refer to “packaging rules” below)
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus to a paid product (refer to “bonus rules” below)
[YES] Can be added to a paid membership site (refer to “membership rules” below)
[YES] Can have your own affiliate program for the product
What you CAN’T do:
[NO] Given away for free
[NO] Added to a free membership site
[NO] Offered through auction sites
[NO] Transfer Resale Rights
[NO] Transfer Master Resale Rights
[NO] Transfer Private Label Rights
You CAN package my products and sell them in a “bundle” with other products, BUT you can only sell up to 6 products in any one bundle. Here are the bundle pricing rules:
- 2 products in a bundle = $17
- 3 products in a bundle = $23
- 4 – 6 products in a bundle = $27
You CAN use my products as bonuses for other products. You can use them as bonuses for your own products, and also as bonuses for affiliate offers. So for example if you’re promoting an affiliate offer, you can use my products as special bonuses to entice people to buy from your affiliate link. I do this myself and it works great. However, there are some rules to follow…
- If the affiliate offer you’re promoting is $9.95, you can only use 1 of my products as a bonus.
- If the affiliate offer you’re promoting is $17 – $26, you can only use 1 – 2 of my products as a bonus.
- If the affiliate offer you’re promoting is $27 – $36, you can only use 1 – 4 of my products as a bonus.
- If the affiliate offer you’re promoting is $37 – $46, you can only use 1 – 6 of my products as a bonus.
- You can’t use more than 6 of my products as a bonus. And you can’t use my products as bonuses if the affiliate offer is under $9.95. Also, feel free to add other products or content you might have from other sources, on top of my products, to further beef up your bonuses.
You CAN use my products as part of your paid membership sites. But there are some rules:
- The price of the membership has to be at least $9.95 per month.
- You can only have up to 6 of my products in your membership at any one time.
- You can add new products as I release them, but again, you can only have up to 6 of my products in your membership at any one time.
So here’s an example scenario…
You have a membership and it’s $9.95/month. A new member joins. Once they’re in the paid members area, you can give them instant access to 6 of my products. Then you can also add a brand new product every month… but you have to take off one of the 6 older ones. So as you’re adding new products, you’re taking away older ones… making the total number of products inside the members area at any given time 6.
Please follow the rules above. I have these rules in place so the products keep their value. If for example you have a $10/month membership, and you upload ALL the products and give new members instant access… that will quickly devalue the products. Or if you offer 10 products as a bonus for a $17 product, that will also devalue them quickly. Please don’t do this sort of thing. Let’s all follow these rules so that the products keep their value